The Mizu Ketto
Hello and welcome to The Mizu Ketto! Please, log in if you are already a member, or come to The Visitors Center to join by posting a form. If you do decide to join here through The Visitors Center, we wish you the best of time here!
The Mizu Ketto
Hello and welcome to The Mizu Ketto! Please, log in if you are already a member, or come to The Visitors Center to join by posting a form. If you do decide to join here through The Visitors Center, we wish you the best of time here!
The Mizu Ketto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Visitor Joining Thread!
Utsukushī  Koizumi - THE  LEADER EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:24 am by Henry

» o l l i // wip
Utsukushī  Koizumi - THE  LEADER EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:10 pm by Olli

» ☀ Satera ☀
Utsukushī  Koizumi - THE  LEADER EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:20 pm by Satera

»  ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand
Utsukushī  Koizumi - THE  LEADER EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:20 pm by Yuki

» ~*~ Ashka ~ Gaikoku ~ Fae ~*~
Utsukushī  Koizumi - THE  LEADER EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:12 pm by Ashka

» Gaspar Benett
Utsukushī  Koizumi - THE  LEADER EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:11 pm by Rokuro

» Utsukushī Koizumi - THE LEADER
Utsukushī  Koizumi - THE  LEADER EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:25 pm by Rokuro

» Estella Connaughton
Utsukushī  Koizumi - THE  LEADER EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:40 pm by Rokuro

» LATERALUS • HJARTA
Utsukushī  Koizumi - THE  LEADER EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:36 pm by Rokuro

Utsukushī Koizumi - THE LEADER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Utsukushī

Utsukushī

Utsukushī  Koizumi - THE  LEADER Empty
PostSubject: Utsukushī Koizumi - THE LEADER   Utsukushī  Koizumi - THE  LEADER EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 4:32 am

U T S U K U S H ī. . .K O I Z U M I

THE LEADER

{{>> name  <<}}
Utsukushī (UT • SKUSHY) Koizumi (COY • ZOO • ME) - ( the traditional Japanese name, translated into (First) Beautiful (Last) Spring of water.)

{{>> nickname <<}}
Squishy, Oot-chan, Ooty-Scooty, and Squishy-chan.

{{>> age <<}}
She is currently two years old.

{{>> gender <<}}
She is female.

{{>> birthday <<}}
She was born on December 23.

{{>> personality <<}}
Squishy is a very quiet, yet kind character, you may say. Introverted is a good term for her, seeking to be alone at most times, but when it comes to her friends, she's actually really easy to converse with. She actually tends to use feeling over thinking, which isn't so bad after all, but, in some situations, it doesn't come in handy some times. Also, around males, she tends to be shy, and she also doesn't talk very much. When it comes to leading her pack, she can becoming very extroverted, and talkative, which does help her verbally understand the pack members, and what's going in the situation.

{{>> appearence <<}}

Reference is here >> . <<
As you can tell by the reference,  Squishy's coat is a medium-light brown color, with distinct markings below her eyes, on her muzzle, her stomach, ears, and her tail.

First off, under her eyes is a chestnut color, forming three dots under her eyes, which was a marking that came from her dad. Her ears are the same color, too, besides the innards of her ear. They're a dark chestnut color, along with her toes on her front and back paws.

Her tail is a stub, as you can see in the reference. There is a stub as a tail due to a fighting incident that had happened when she was just over a year old, but we don't wanna get into that.

For the rest of her markings, the tip of her tail is the same color as the outside of her ears, a chestnut color. But as for her lower jaw, neck, and stomach, the color of those parts are grey.

On her muzzle is three light cream colored stripes, coming from her mother. And last but not least, the body build and eyes.

Squishy's eyes are two different colors. Her left is blue, while her right is green. As her mother had green eyes and her father had blue eyes, somewhere in the formation of Squishy, two separate eye colors were created.

As of build, Squishy is just a normal wolf, although her legs may be a bit more built than the rest of her body, she's normal. As for her chest area, she does have some muscles there, but they are not noticable due to her thick fur.

Last edited by Utsukushī on Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://the-mizu-ketto.rpg-board.net
Rokuro
Shikei
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: Utsukushī Koizumi - THE LEADER   Utsukushī  Koizumi - THE  LEADER EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Verry pretty biography, Utsukushi-Sama! I love the colours. <3 c:
Back to top Go down
Utsukushī

Utsukushī

PostSubject: Re: Utsukushī Koizumi - THE LEADER   Utsukushī  Koizumi - THE  LEADER EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:59 pm

Huehuehue thank you. <33 I'm liking your bio so far, also, Kokoro-chan.

also when I think of Japan, it reminds me of the naruto abridged series. ouo "but hokagggee"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mizu-ketto.rpg-board.net
Rokuro
Shikei
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: Utsukushī Koizumi - THE LEADER   Utsukushī  Koizumi - THE  LEADER EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Utsukushī wrote:
Huehuehue thank you. <33 I'm liking your bio so far, also, Kokoro-chan.

also when I think of Japan, it reminds me of the naruto abridged series. ouo "but hokagggee"

No problem! And yay, thank you too. ^_^
    Hurrhurr Naruto Abridged is the best. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utsukushī Koizumi - THE LEADER   Utsukushī  Koizumi - THE  LEADER Empty

Back to top Go down

Utsukushī Koizumi - THE LEADER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mizu Ketto :: ROLEPLAY :: Biographies :: Females-
Jump to: