The Mizu Ketto
Hello and welcome to The Mizu Ketto! Please, log in if you are already a member, or come to The Visitors Center to join by posting a form. If you do decide to join here through The Visitors Center, we wish you the best of time here!
The Mizu Ketto
Hello and welcome to The Mizu Ketto! Please, log in if you are already a member, or come to The Visitors Center to join by posting a form. If you do decide to join here through The Visitors Center, we wish you the best of time here!
The Mizu Ketto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Visitor Joining Thread!
Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:24 am by Henry

» o l l i // wip
Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 12:10 pm by Olli

» ☀ Satera ☀
Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:20 pm by Satera

»  ❅Yuki❅ ~Behind my smile is everything you´ll never understand
Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 12:20 pm by Yuki

» ~*~ Ashka ~ Gaikoku ~ Fae ~*~
Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:12 pm by Ashka

» Gaspar Benett
Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:11 pm by Rokuro

» Utsukushī Koizumi - THE LEADER
Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:25 pm by Rokuro

» Estella Connaughton
Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:40 pm by Rokuro

» LATERALUS • HJARTA
Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:36 pm by Rokuro

Visitor Joining Thread!

Go down 
+3
Satera
Estella
Utsukushī
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Utsukushī

Utsukushī

Visitor Joining Thread! Empty
PostSubject: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 8:23 pm

T H E __ M I Z U __ K E T T O
[ all-level ] [ active ] [ based in Japan ]
Everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

A b o u t

₪ The Mizu Ketto is a pack that is little over average. It's your typical, medium-sized pack right within the wilderness of Shirakami-Sanchi, a mountain located in Japan. There are a few fancy terms, Japanese formalities, traditions, and special events, but it's far from the exciting, perfect life that many others would make out their pack to be. The Mizu Ketto is more of a mixture of stereotypical wolf role-play and traditional Japanese charm, packed with just the right amount of realism to where not everything is perfect the first try. ₪ While the Mizu Ketto itself is one pack, there are two divisions. Yasashi is a mainly peaceful division, friendly, and a lot more merciful than the Shibo Kasai. For this, they are at times looked down upon by their rival and thought of as weak. While they aren't as brutal, they are very smart and fierce warriors. The Shibo Kasai, however, are the more dangerous division of the Mizu Ketto. They are mostly made up of viscous, highly trained warriors and hunters, whose harsh lifestyle and training contributes to their strength, fortitude, and brutality. It is easy to say that their views and ideals were what tore them apart, Shibo Kasai's love for power and strength conflicting with Yasashi's more peace-oriented desires. ₪ However, the two groups do have something in common: their will to survive. The past of the Mizu Ketto was full of trail and error, fluctuations of the populations, highs and lows, and at one point, togetherness was all they knew. The divisions were a far off idea that seemed impossible at their state of fortune. It's the start of a new year, and the Mizu Ketto are experiencing the last throe of it's very deep, dark, nearly fatal low. Prey population hadn't been shoveling out enough stray deer or hares to really fill Mizu Ketto's empty stomachs, and death became such a common occurrence that not even the most heartfelt of the pack could pretend to care anymore. Sickness? Nothing new. ₪ Sometimes, it's between those endless days of pain when the smallest, most simple hints of hope start to touch and dab at the darkness. More times than not, just the slightest bit of hope can cause a chain reaction. Now, it is a time of healing. The last few remnants of the once legendary Mizu Ketto must get together and reclaim that title, strengthen to where they just might be able to sustain their ranks. Maybe they will even be able to unite Yasashi and  Shibo Kasai, the long-departed kin, tear down the barriers of bias and misunderstanding to bring Mizu Ketto together once and for all. Will they make it that long? Is the sheer determination of survival enough? Or is it fate that has been building and tearing down the Mizu Ketto for so long? Is it possible to work against the ways of destiny? The questions still remain.

I n f o r m a t i o n

R u l e s

₪ RESPECT OTHERS ₪Any sort of bullying or mistreatment toward each other is not tolerated on this forum. Every member should be treated with respect, and no sort of flaming or insults should ever be directed at one another. Handle any disagreements through orderly conversation, but never can you insult, threaten, harass, or any of the sort. If debates get too far out of line, moderators will handle the situation. While not everyone will get along, you are asked to remain civil and polite. Keep drama and quarrels within the role play, where it belongs.₪ MATERIAL ₪This site is aimed for people mature and respectful. Swearing is allowed, your freedom of speech is not going to be obstructed, however, any hateful speech that attacks a person or group on the basis of views, what they identify as, etc. is not going to be tolerated. Extensive content that may disturb or offend anyone is not allowed to be posted here. If you are concerned whether or not anything you post or link might cause discomfort, it's for the best that you just don't share it on the site. Instances within the role-play may contain some mention and/or actual violence and other sensitive content, so fair warning.₪ LITERACY ₪If you're here, you've likely established some basic writing skills, which is all that is required. Please try not to contribute to the role play with short, unnecessary posts. There is a seven sentence minimum. This is not a lot, so please stick to this rule. There's no limit on posts, so if you want to write a novel for a post, go ahead!₪ CHARACTER LIMIT ₪You are allowed to have two characters, one main, and one secondary character. This secondary character can be any gender, age, group, or in any rank you want them to be in. You are expected to create a second account for this side character; two accounts per person. However, if you are active enough on both accounts, you may be allowed to a third, depending on how well you keep up in the role-play with the other characters.₪ GOD-MODDING & POWER-PLAYING ₪And or anything of that nature is not exactly appreciated here. Meaning, you cannot cause an effect on or control any other role-player's character or characters. Keep in mind that everything in role-play must be an attempt, since every move your character makes isn't set in stone. Things can change depending on other characters' actions, and you must respect that, however, at the same time, have some realism. This leaves room for error on either character's actions, making it much more realistic and allows both role players to have some say-so in what happens to their character. Not exactly as fast-paced as most people prefer, but it is fairer.

Last edited by Utsukushī on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://the-mizu-ketto.rpg-board.net
Satera

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:48 pm

Hello! I hope I am in the right spot...
I have just recently found this wonderful looking pack, and I have taken quite an interest to it after looking at the WQ thread. I do not currently have a WolfQuest account, and I was wondering if I could sign up here and if there is a certain form I need to fill out?
Thanks!

-Satera
Back to top Go down
Estella
Yasashī Fukushō
Estella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 2:59 pm

Hey there Satera! While you do not have a WQ account, I am entirely sure that signing up here is fine! Simply make an account on this website and fill out the following joining form in whatever order you'd like (:

Code:

[b]Wolf's name[/b];;
[b]Age[/b];;
[b]Gender[/b];;
[b]Pack (choose either rivals or main)[/b];;
[b]Activity[/b];;
[b]Personality[/b];;
Back to top Go down
Satera
Newcomer
Satera

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:43 am

Thank you for clearing up! And here is the promised application...

J O I N I N G - F O R M

Wolf's name;; Satera
    Age;; Nearing four years old
    Gender;; Female
    Pack (choose either rivals or main);; Main, however I can always take on a second rival pack character if needed.
    Activity;; 8 out of 10
    Personality;; Satera is quite the character, and in short, has many different sides to her personality. She is very outgoing and loud, always making sure that her voice is heard and understood. She craves adventure and danger, and has a hard time sitting still. Often times Satera favors the more action-packed way of doing things, and is always up for a challenge. She does find herself gravitating towards shyer wolves and taking a strong sense of protectiveness for them, whether she actually likes them or not. Though she may come off as aggressive and obnoxious, she really does want to make friends and to find a home for herself. (More in her biography)

Last edited by Satera on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Estella
Yasashī Fukushō
Estella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:16 am

Everything looks fine, my friend. It seems you have already made an account so post your bio whenever and feel free to jump into the roleplay!
Back to top Go down
Yuki

PostSubject: Joining Form   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:33 am

Visitor Joining Thread! Coolte28
Canids Name: Yuki
Pack: I don´t really understand what you mean with pack but i guess the Main Pack?
Activity: 6-7
Personality: (I´ll just write some adjectives in here, however her bio is a hole text) Polite and Caring, Silent and Shy, Equitable and Diligent.

My WQ Account: (Just in Case you need it) selin123

I was that lurking guy ;p
Back to top Go down
Utsukushī

Utsukushī

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:53 am

Accepted! And by packs, we're adding in another territory, as you can see by the ranks. It is called the Shibo Kasai, and me Lateralus are currently trying to figure out how to arrange the WQ topic. Anyways, you can now sign up on the site, if you already didn't. Have fun here!
Back to top Go down
Satera
Newcomer
Satera

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Just realized the code for my joining form was all messed up. >.< Fixed!
Thank you for accepting, and welcome to Yuki!

Last edited by Satera on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Utsukushī

Utsukushī

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Huhu. That's okay! Please enjoy your time here, Satera!
Back to top Go down
A'Shiana
Newcomer
A'Shiana

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 10:07 am

Character Name: A'Shiana
Yasashī or Shibo Kasai:
Yasashī
Desired Rank:
Shikei
Appearance: A'Shiana's pelt is a mixture of colors, though her main pelt is light brown. She has a white underbelly, dark grey tail. In Spring and Summer her coat lightens up, though the colder seasons are when her pelt gets almost black.
Personality: (Just posting a few words if that's okay?)
Anti-Social, Fiercely Loyal, Protective, Honest, Dominant
Activity (on a scale from 1-10) 8/10
Back to top Go down
Utsukushī

Utsukushī

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Accepted! you can now post your bio any time you'd like! Please enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Newcomer
Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:58 pm

Welcome to the pack, Shiana!
Back to top Go down
Estella
Yasashī Fukushō
Estella

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:17 pm

Welcome aboard, A'Shiana!
Back to top Go down
Satera
Newcomer
Satera

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 6:33 pm

A little late, my apologies, but warm welcomes A'Shiana! I look forward to seeing you around. c:
Back to top Go down
A'Shiana
Newcomer
A'Shiana

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Thank you all. Can't wait to meet you guys in rp!
Back to top Go down
Calla

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:41 pm

Wolf's name;; Calla
Age;; 2 months
Gender;; Female
Pack (choose either rivals or main);; Main
Activity;; 10 depending on how active the pack is
Personality;; Calla is very brave and she will help those who need it. She doesn't like bullies and she will stand up to them even if they are bigger than herself. However she is also very reckless and will throw caution to the wind most of the time. She has very little self control at her young age and she loves food.
Back to top Go down
Utsukushī

Utsukushī

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 6:23 pm

Accepted. I will soon add you to the thread.
Back to top Go down
Calla

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:54 pm

Thank you. Is this pack still actively Roleplaying?
Back to top Go down
Satera
Newcomer
Satera

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:53 pm

Welcome, Calla! Glad to see you here at the Mizu Ketto! And I posted a day or two ago, just waiting for replies. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Henry - Guest

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:27 am

My friend (Satera, I believe she goes by on this site,) has spoken highly of you all.

Wolf's name - Henry
Age - 3 years
Gender - Male
Pack (choose either rivals or main) - Rivals  
Activity - 8
Personality - Henry is a time-bomb just waiting to go off. He sports a cold and emotionless exterior, rarely showing any emotions at all. The only thing that pleases him is the control of his environment, and as you can imagine this is indeed the reason he is so unhappy all the time. Henry is one to plot and plan every detail of his day before even taking action, and would never act without a plan. He is not violent, but not exactly scared to take violent action to get his way (which has only ever happened once before). He can also be classified as a bit of a heartbreaker, whist not buff or overly attractive he does have a tendency to give off false impressions of interest. I will add more in his biography, if accepted.
Back to top Go down
Utsukushī

Utsukushī

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:45 pm

Accepted, Henry. Just a quick notification for the members of TMK, this site will be closing down, but yet a new roleplay will be opened, which all of you can join. More information can be found in the post I'm getting ready to type up.
Back to top Go down
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 12:24 am

Alright, I have gone ahead and made an account on here, and I will on the new website soon. Thank you for the acceptance, and I look forward to roleplaying with you all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visitor Joining Thread!   Visitor Joining Thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

Visitor Joining Thread!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mizu Ketto :: PACK DISCUSSION :: The Visitor Center-
Jump to: